Thursday, December 27, 2018


Thank you for sharing your amazing Yeah well maybe wine is addicted to me ever think of that shirt are truly a gift and a blessing. Thank you for sharing your stories. My eyes always tear up with all the feelings that rush inside me, of compassion, sadness, joy, of authentic goodness, of times past, of heartfulness. So many feelings at once. Because I knew he was right. I could not remember the last time I had seen her or felt her presence. What a gift/blessing for me to have a little bit of you in my life. I allow myself to be me and remember to allow my heart to lead when I read your posts. Your words have helped me through many dark days.
Yeah well maybe wine is addicted to me ever think of that Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -