Thursday, December 20, 2018


I have wanted to protect them from all of this pain and suffering (and still do) but have Damn O’driscolls shirt has turned them into pretty special people. They are the best amongst the despair. After reading that question, it stuck with me. Each time I was in the presence of my children, I thought about it. That question motivated me to listen beyond their words to see their hearts and speak in ways that built them up. But my new intention didn’t stop there. Andrea’s question popped into my head when I was in the company of my husband, my parents, my sister, friends, colleagues, and even strangers who crossed my path.
Damn O'driscolls Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Damn O’driscolls shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -