Thursday, December 20, 2018


The people who feel everything. Who try to make it right. I fucking hate Christmas shirt, sweater, that woman made me realize, yes, I’m too sensitive, but I’m also too considerate, too helpful, too generous so to the people who say oo sensitive to me now, I say, you should try it sometime. Being hard is not a gift. Being sensitive to how your words and actions affect others is a gift and wanting that back is not a weakness. It is a gift for wanting a nicer, kinder world filled with more yous. She also notices and I was once very quick to anger and too distracted to notice her pain. You have absolutely made a huge difference in all of my family’s lives.
I fucking hate Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I fucking hate Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -