Thursday, December 20, 2018


Thank you for this honest and hopeful contribution to Team King lifetime member shirt. This will undoubtedly help someone today. Just wanted you to know that I love your posts. Don’t let the critics ever make you feel small. Know that you are amazing and a blessing to many. Thank you for your kind heart. In a totally non-creepy way, I want to be your friend! I love your truth and focus on what’s real in life. Thank you for sharing this with us all. I have it as one of my main FB profile pictures, for a reason so others see it, as well as me! I fully intend for it to be printed, framed and hung in our new house soon!
Team King lifetime member Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Team King lifetime member shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -