Monday, November 26, 2018

Maybe you and your mom could get a cabin or something a Washington Redskins fight for old DC shirt! Thank you for your loving contributions to my posts. I love to see your name in the comments. You bless me. We are always on a tight budget and try to plan one or two activities that cost a little more money. But over the years, the memories that stick with me are the simple things and often the unplanned ones. The coffee shop we stopped at in the mountains in Tennessee or using our phones as a flashlight to look for crabs along the beach at 10 at night. Those are the best memories. I think I may have spoiled my children too much on vacation. Maybe I can find little ways to rough them up a little bit.
Washington Redskins fight for old DC Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -