Thursday, November 8, 2018

As I get underway with this wonderful way to help many who just need The sass is strong with this one shirt. I am a mother of three, I was born with a developmental disability and a vision disability. I am a residential, commercial, and industrial electrician, as well, I love being an electrician. It is an interest that I had and I followed through with. I will be taking my Journeyman’s test eventually too. She then saw that job listed in the paper as a paying position just following that. She had a goal, she had a big dream, and eventually she had to find her way on her own. This is what you get when you tell a teenager to smile, yep the force is strong with this one!
The sass is strong with this one Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -