Thursday, November 8, 2018

Couldn’t let the day end without saying My spirit animal is a Tacos shirt to the most amazing dad/grandpa ever. This guy is pretty freaking awesome and my girls absolutely adore him Tacos especially she cries for him almost daily. He works hard watches when needed Tacos. We really lucked out in the daddy/ grandpa department. We love Tacos. I can’t begin to tell you how often I seek refuge going back to my grandmother’s house in my mind. I have been all sorts of out of whack lately and truthfully I don’t why. The house that they lived in has been gone for 25 years now. But I can still see it so clearly.
My spirit animal is a Tacos Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -