Monday, November 26, 2018

So let’s take care of it. What a beautiful plan and what fervent purpose! I stand beside you and will The man behind the bump shirt. But as I sat there eating my feelings and then berated myself for it, I saw how it’s all connected to that awful night and the awful days that followed. Where shame hung on my body and around my waist where I forbid anyone to touch me. What a beautiful way to help us find purpose in this flood of emotion. You always know exactly what I need to hear and how to say it so that it goes right to the hurting places in my heart. Thank you for being a catalyst for this post by being with me last week in spirit.
The man behind the bump Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The man behind the bump shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -