Monday, November 12, 2018

Could I compromise on some of these conditions? Maybe I would have to Straight outta money black Friday shirt. But then again; if you dare to be patient and faithful and allow timing to do its magic, then maybe coincidences or life simply solves your challenges. Today marks the end of a year and the beginning of another one in the chapter of my life. Even though, it’s not something which worth celebrating or being merry about, still, its what brings about reflection on the series of my life journey. Today marks the end of a year and the beginning of another one in the chapter of my life. Even though, it’s not something which worth celebrating or being merry about, still, its what brings about reflection on the series of my life journey.
Straight outta money black Friday Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Straight outta money black Friday shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -