Monday, November 19, 2018

They talk over people after Stan Lee Marvel Thank you for the Memories 1922-2018 shirt. Won’t pick up these toys and leave trails everywhere they go. It just makes me crazy. I don’t expect perfection by any means. I just wish they’d be more attentive about how much I constantly do for and with them and act more grateful. I feel like it’s just making me crazier. I love them so much and I really just hope they end up being healthy happy respective adults. Cause moms gonna lose her shit soon. Thank god you remind me there’s more to all the chaos than what meets the eye. My daughter is so forgiving and sweet. I call her my old soul. My son is a spitfire and loads of fun but off the wall with energy.
Stan Lee Marvel thank you for the Memories 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee Marvel Thank you for the Memories 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -