Monday, November 19, 2018

My five favorite words of yours to read this is my latest post! Grinch I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt, sweater for hours today, I have been pondering the words in the Bible, perfect love casts out fear. I’ve also been focusing on the words in a new book I was given, which I think you would love. The title is Everybody Always and it’s written by Bob Goff. Goff says God’s endgame has always been the same. He wants our hearts to be His. He wants us to love the people near us and love the people we’ve kept far away. To do this, He wants us to live without fear. Also, we’ll become in our lives what we do with our love. Those who are becoming love don’t throw people off roofs, they lower people through them instead.
Grinch I like to stay in bed it's too peopley outside Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -