Monday, November 19, 2018

My child is twelve now. Grinch I hate morning people and morning and people shirt, sweater let me pick up where I left off. She immediately noticed when I became less interested in my distractions and more interested in knowing her. Through my daily mission to know her, I discovered something quite remarkable: Any act of love or genuine presence no matter how small or how imperfect serves as a reset button, drawing me back to what matters most. She is my living reminder that yesterday is gone so what’s the point of wallowing in regret? Beating myself up over past mistakes only deprives me of knowing her today. And today it is my mission to know her more.
Grinch I hate morning people and morning and people Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch I hate morning people and morning and people shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -