Monday, November 19, 2018

We decided this is Heart Wisdom. We can learn so much from our hearts, don’t you think? Spider-Man hug Stan Lee’s grave 1922-2018 shirt has been closed for you or that you have been scared to open for someone else. Thank you for taking my daughter’s story into your loving hands and hearts. Please feel free to share if you are moved to do so. As it’s all too easy to become totally distracted by life to forget the loved ones right in front of you! I was there last night as well and enjoyed hearing your stories in person. Thank you for your time and wise words! I always love what you have to say as it resonates with me on so many levels. I missed age one with my oldest, it still hurts when I think about that.
Spider-Man hug Stan Lee's grave 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Spider-Man hug Stan Lee’s grave 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -