Monday, November 19, 2018

Thank you for always saying the right worse and touching my soul. R.I.P Stan Lee man of many faces 1922-2018 shirt and it stung my heart horribly. They didn’t mean it to be hurtful but just the sadness of that moved me to work even harder to make sure that isn’t her reality. She’s worth it. Avery is worth it. All our daughters are worth it. Thanks for putting into words what I’m often feeling. Man, there’s some gorgeous writing flowing through my feed this morning – thank you for the mantra, it’s beyond perfect!  It was read with the most profound look of peace on her face. Your generosity blew us all away, including Steven. We have been keeping him updated as we get closer and closer to his beautiful dream celebration.
R.I.P Stan Lee man of many faces 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: R.I.P Stan Lee man of many faces 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -