Monday, November 19, 2018

I too lost myself raising young children. Stan Lee face Marvel 1922 – 2018 thank you for the memories shirt to realize I have been missing out, not living joyfully with my 2 little red heads, my family. Thank you for shining your gift so brightly. Thank you for sharing. I lost a few years with my younger daughter. Thankful she hung in there with me and now, at 13, we are on solid footing. Her compassion and forgiveness are gifts I do not take for granted. Teenage years are so critical for her to know that mom is in her corner & has her back. You are an amazing writer, coming straight from your heart. I have lost years with mine as well, in and out throughout their lives.
Stan Lee face Marvel 1922 – 2018 thank you for the memories Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee face Marvel 1922 – 2018 thank you for the memories shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -