Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Every time I read one of your beautiful posts, Spider-Man hug Stan Lee’s grave 1922-2018 shirt my heart so closely. I’m so grateful that you are loving your girls with everything that you have and are sharing your journey with us so we can love the best way we can too! We changed everything in our lives to stop that happening again. And she is my best friend and hero. I’m incredibly grateful for do-overs, forgiveness, time, the phenomenal memories we’ve made, her expansive heart and your kind words. What a treasure to discover this voluminous love just waiting there for us. Your contribution to our community is priceless and I find myself wanting to collect each comment and make it into a patchwork quilt that can be passed on through many generations.





Spider-Man hug Stan Lee's grave 1922-2018 Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt:  Spider-Man hug Stan Lee’s grave 1922-2018 shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -