Wednesday, November 21, 2018

It is so nice to see a familiar face today. Thank you for taking the time to Grinch face rhinestone Diamond Christmas shirt, sweater. Love this so very much! Thank you for sharing! I treasure the memories created from jotting lunch box notes. Reading all the messages is so very touching. A favorite memory is when my son returned the gesture and slipped a note into my lunch tote one day unbeknownst to me. And a few years ago, my Mom left a note in the middle of a notepad on my work desk, I taped that to the inside of a box I keep stuff in my nightstand in. I still love it. This is perfection. I love knowing I’m not alone in doing these things.
Grinch face rhinestone Diamond Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch face rhinestone Diamond Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -