Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I have one year left with my Santa Minnesota Vikings shits on Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions footstool shirt. I feel like I’ve put all of these unrealistic expectations on her. I need her to know she is worthy and loved. Thank you for this. The devil was in my head telling me that I’m too late. Ever notice how issues arise and problems are uncovered just as you are about to head out the door or are short on time? Although it is tempting to hash it out, right then and there, it is highly beneficial to delay the discussion to a later time when tempers have cooled, and there are time and space to problem solve together.  Yep, this has been a long, on-going struggle.
Santa Minnesota Vikings on Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Santa Minnesota Vikings shits on Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -