Monday, November 12, 2018

I just have to say I have the best assistants ever and Poppy the man the myth the legend shirt! I love that my photography family aka clients get to meet them. They carry my gear, hold umbrellas, load and unload props and gear,  Poppy stand rain or shine helping me, Poppy laugh at my ideas and at times just shake their heads as well. When you can’t find any reason to open up, think of one thing you are grateful for. So, my last prayer is that, as easily as I expressed all this, may He makes all the years I have left to dwell on this surface of the  Poppy easily expressed in love, mercy, kindness, compassion, wealth, wisdom and indefinite blessing. I don’t mean being attracted to you just that.
Poppy the man the myth the legend Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Poppy the man the myth the legend shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -