Monday, November 12, 2018

While not always easy, my parents and my Daddy it’s just poop be a man get in there shirt to follow one easy rule, the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You don’t see a lot of that in politics and my opponent is obviously not a follower or believer in this Rule. While turning the other cheek when someone strikes you isn’t easy, striking back and attacking my opponent and his imperfections would be the easy thing to do. I might feel like I’m still young, yet feel not so strong. There is still much I can do and that which I’ve gotten to do. We’ve run our campaign based on my record, my qualifications, and accomplishments. I’m proud of the fact that we have broad bi-partisan support in our reelection bid.
Daddy it's just poop be a man get in there Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Daddy it’s just poop be a man get in there shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -