Saturday, November 3, 2018

Now, I don’t hold it against Pig Santa’s red Christmas light shirt, sweater the cheesy jokes, I do, a bit. He meant well. More than anything I’m sad he appeared to be misinformed. And Pig Santa’s also sad that, at one point, I was misinformed, too. Before I was diagnosed with autism, Pig Santa’s had no idea what it really meant. Pig Santa’s obviously come a long way, but that’s because Pig Santa’swas essentially forced to. It bothers me that there are people out there who are ignorant about how to treat those with autism, or disabilities in general, who won’t have an opportunity to learn better.
Pig Santa's red Christmas light Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pig Santa’s red Christmas light shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -