Saturday, November 3, 2018

The rest of the week flew away, it was Friday and I was Dunder Mifflin Inc Paper Company Santa Christmas shirt, sweater. And I knew exactly when and me being the pervert I am, I made sure I was at the till whenever he came around just to stare at him, or eye-rape him whatever you call gawking at an overly attractive boy. I couldn’t be helped my hormonal self-was very much obsessed with Curly. I was immediately taken aback. All of a sudden I realized why he had started talking down to me. I’d say it finally made sense, but it really didn’t. The reason my dad told him I have autism, in my dad’s mind, was to let him know I don’t much care for idle chatter at least, not when I’m in a bad mood and that we should hurry this along.
Dunder Mifflin Inc Paper Company Santa Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dunder Mifflin Inc Paper Company Santa Christmas shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -