Monday, November 5, 2018

It’s summer which means having fun outside, right! I drink Bud Light like fat kids eat cake shirt for the essential oil insect repellent! Here are 2 quick and easy toxin free repellents that will make summer celebrations even more fun with your friends and family! Also, look in your reference guide to find what you can diffuse as well to protect everyone from those nasty pests! I’m still freaking out a little quite honestly. It was so incredible for me and the girls to host such a talented artist who is just as effervescent and joyful and kind as I imagine. Maybe even more so! I have been following Miss Janes work and binging her beautiful supplies for the last year and a half now.
I drink Bud Light like fat kids eat cake Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -