Monday, November 5, 2018

My wish for you little princess is an abundance of God’s blessings. You’ve put a twinkle back in Mess with grammarsaurus and you’ll get Jurasskicked shirt, sweater. I’m sad you will never know my sweet mother. I would like to hold you and rock you just a little while and tell you all about Granna. This is why I love these groups its people like Kelsey doing this shout out to me…I am seriously in tears because I am so happy to have reconnected with the beautiful kind person! Tell you how she would have cherished you and loved you and told you all about Jesus. How she would have sung sweet songs to you and made you pancakes on Saturday morning.
Mess with grammarsaurus and you'll get Jurasskicked Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -