Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I almost can’t breathe. I love this. Trying to keep My Patronus is a Grinch shirt, sweater. I love this. Walking downhill requires extra muscle work and control. It can also be scary as we can see how far we have to fall. Taking those baby steps today and pausing to look for the beauty in the journey. Hooray for Rosie’s new home and long-awaited loving family. Oh goodness, I love this community so much. This is such a beautiful extension to my post. You are so right and this adds so much to the concept of walking down life’s hills. Your writing and messages always seem to speak directly to my soul. I always feel peace and hope when I read anything you write. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world. Thank you for taking the time to tell me, dear Rhonda.
My Patronus is a Grinch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My Patronus is a Grinch shirt, sweater hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -