Tuesday, November 20, 2018

As I think of the sadness and anger and uncertainty, I am comforted by the knowledge that there is Little booties matter shirt. Different ages, different cultures, languages, color, size, shape. They are there, with open hearts and minds, looking to help and love the world. I needed this reminder. My girls and I are going to read this post after school today and talk about how we can make sure the knowledge that sadness and anger exist should encourage us to be the light. We need to accept the knowledge that pain is out there and use that knowledge to drive us to help, however, we can. Thank you. This is very moving, Kristina. It resonates with me deeply.
Little booties matter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Little booties matter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -