Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I waited until today, so I could go to my Daddy’s little beard puller shirt, where they apparently no longer hold the ballot drop off. So, I will gladly drop ours off at the very convenient red box near us. I do love these scenarios, though. Glad you got to experience this. My youngest asked me if she could have my I voted sticker once I got it. You better believe I will get one for her and me! We take voting very seriously and it warms my soul that she is learning that from us. Tonight I’ll look around and actually see the other voters and the democratic process. Happy voting day! I always talk to people in lines, queues, whenever I’m waiting. My daughters often ask me How do you know him/her?
Daddy's little beard puller Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Daddy’s little beard puller shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -