Wednesday, November 28, 2018

This brought tears to my eyes. I’m a simple woman I like wine coffee and paw dog shirt and I feel it every day. I need an experience where my different is celebrated. I felt this post was like a hug to my weary soul. Thank you. It is in the hunt for shoes, library books, and backpacks that I appreciate the slow Saturday. I shall pay attention and appreciate the Slow Saturday. It is in finding rumpled sheets, toothpaste blobs, and abandoned socks that I appreciate the evidence of life being lived. I shall pay attention and appreciate Life Being Lived. It is in finding another gray hair and another laugh line that I appreciate the gift of another day.
I'm a simple woman I like wine coffee and paw dog Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like wine coffee and paw dog shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -