Wednesday, November 28, 2018

You don’t know what that means to me. I’ve been struggling for the Grinch rottweilers make me happy you not so much Christmas shirt, sweater passing away and my Dad pressuring me to hide my grief during that time. I didn’t hide though. I wanted to if only to escape his judgment, but I was gentle with myself and gave myself grace. I’m still struggling, but it’s getting better. I have you to thank for that, Rachel. You taught me that it’s okay to feel what we feel and it’s healthy to release it-no matter where we are. Thank you for that too. There’s a song I want to share with you. Is it ok if I post it on your wall? When I heard it for the first time Thursday night, I immediately knew you had to hear it too.
Grinch rottweilers make me happy Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch rottweilers make me happy Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -