Monday, November 5, 2018

From the day I brought you home until I’m a simple I like Harry Potter coffee and paw dog shirt, life, and personality! Always kept us laughing with all your little ways. From fitting as many toys, treats, or bones into your mouth at once, guarding the food so your brothers couldn’t eat, ferociously attacking the water coming out of the hose, or loving me so much, that you’d try to gently put your most guarded possessions into my mouth! I’m going to miss your back scratches, kisses every morning, and nighttime snuggles, every single day! God took you the way to soon and without any warning. It makes me feel sexy. We laugh. We dance. We enjoy ourselves kid free.
I'm a simple I like Harry Potter coffee and paw dog Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -