Monday, November 5, 2018

I feel so lucky to have had the life that Grandpa the man the myth the legend shirt. I sit here and ponder on what would John say today? 19 years together, he would say I’ve never done anything for 19 years. But it’s really been 18 years, he passed almost a year ago. I’m so lucky! And I feel so blessed every day for the love of my life. But he’s gone. I am so blessed to have each one of them! Our life is goofy, fun, and carefree. We love life, and we love each other! It doesn’t get any better than this. And life is so precious. Please enjoy, and live with love in your heart, spend time with the ones you love.
Grandpa the man the myth the legend Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -