Monday, November 26, 2018

My husband suffers from depression and it really is Freddie Mercury Christmas tree shirt, sweater. Why is he ruining my day by being so grumpy? But I have also suffered from it and I remember that it isn’t about me. Thanks for once again so gracefully putting into words what I could not. And that’s the beauty of a cup, it is there to be filled, emptied and refilled, enjoyed every time it fulfills its purpose and cared for until it’s needed again. What fills you up? Walks in the park? I have really gotten away from self-care and doing anything solely for myself with no pressure. I love art, nature, photography and one on one talks with friends.
Freddie Mercury Christmas tree Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -