Monday, November 26, 2018

Your husband sounds like Detroit Lions motor city football shirt. I can’t imagine what yesterday was like for your family. Much love and support albeit through social media to you and him and your girls. Honestly, don’t know how I could carry on without your beautiful words. They reach into my heart every time. So very grateful. Thank you, Rachel. I know someone today and your insightful words remind me of who I want to be in response to that. Only love today. Wise and thought provoking words! I am so grateful for all the things you continue to teach me every day.
Detroit Lions motor city football Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -