Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I’ve called it that many times before, Dear Santa I really did try to be a good CNA but this mouth Christmas shirt, sweater. But I could never last long; I always sabotaged myself. I’ve been sabotaging my body, withholding good things from it, because of shame. I see the connection now. Not too late for me or my children who are learning to thrive. I’ve never been an emotional eater, but last week I was out of control. As I stuffed my mouth while consuming current events in mass amounts, I connected some very painful dots. There I was, sitting on a kitchen stool in a beach rental last week, eating my lunch and watching breaking news. A feisty voice said.
Dear Santa I really did try to be a good CNA Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dear Santa I really did try to be a good CNA Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -