Friday, November 9, 2018

Before I go into the heart of this essay, Christmas In Hogwarts Chibi Harry Potter Version shirt, sweater as some might have, which is why my preface isn’t going to about him as an author (though there is plenty of praise and credit to be given) but rather, him as a father. My dad always knew the right things to say. Life is hard when growing up with a parent who doesn’t care about you. As am sleeping I hear my mother stumbling into the house, drunk as always. After the noise dies I wake up to go and lock the kitchen door which I know she left unlocked. He was an amazingly smooth talker.
Christmas In Hogwarts Chibi Harry Potter Version Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -