Friday, November 9, 2018

Just take my current situation as a Christmas The Grinch Grumpy but Lovable shirt, sweater hat my parents coerced me into studying abroad, I decided that I wanted to stay in Singapore and study here of my own free will. I used to be a very stubborn child with crazy attention-seeking tendencies and it was one of these “endearing qualities”, as my mom likes to put it, that ultimately led to me living here full time and spending my holidays in my home country as a vacation instead. My mom told me that I had this drive to work towards the things I want without stopping until I get it or I realize that it’s really out of my reach.
Christmas The Grinch Grumpy but Lovable Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -