Thursday, November 8, 2018

I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. Christmas Golden Girls Dorothy Zbornak shady pines Ma shirt, sweater, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life’s adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life. A small smile forms the corner of his lips. Then we exchange rings. We had our rings engraved with our initials.
Christmas Golden Girls Dorothy Zbornak shady pines Ma Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Christmas Golden Girls Dorothy Zbornak shady pines Ma shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -