Sunday, November 25, 2018

After we ate, I washed the dishes and bathed my Best friends Tigger and Eeyore shirt. After making sure they’re sleeping I took a bath myself and wore my PJs. I must’ve dozed off when I woke up mom was busy trying to open the door drunk as usual. I opened the door and she stumbled in. After feeding one of the goats in the pasture named Pancake and tasting the divine chèvre, my immediate connection to this place was confirmed. This goat farm was my place of peace, and I knew I’d come back again and again. If only in my mind. Throughout a tumultuous spring, that is exactly what I did. As the sun warmed my face, I visited my place of peace, and I could breathe.
Best friends Tigger and Eeyore Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Best friends Tigger and Eeyore shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -