Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I had encounters with three strangers this morning. I think Best friends Deadpool and Pikachu shirt could be very good friends. All were so open and friendly. One shared the pain of losing babies and is still childless. We all carry a burden of some kind. One talked with me several times in the store. One returned my shopping cart for me. Such a little thing, and yet. Delicate words shared on such an appropriate day.  A small phrase with massive implications. I hope this becomes a commonplace turn of phrase for people. After we ate, I washed the dishes and bathed my younger brother. After making sure they’re sleeping I took a bath myself and wore my PJs. I waited for mom to come back.
Best friends Deadpool and Pikachu Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Best friends Deadpool and Pikachu shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -