Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hello everyone, it’s Scratch here! I bet you are wondering how a Beer if I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt? Sadly I found myself in the pound, which is a really scary place, but luckily for my sister’s, SSC came to my rescue. I guess that makes me a rescue dog! I am a really good boy and love to go for walks. But my legs are not as good as they used to be so I can only walk short distances now. I take special medicine and that does help me. Between running around preparations for distant relatives, who expected luxury yet you never see them during sadness.
Beer if I'm drunk it's my sister's fault Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -