Thursday, November 1, 2018

I hope that if I can crack this illness then one day I can Die Beste Entscheidung unseres Lebens war es meine wunderbare ehefrau zu heir aten shirt. Nurses do a terrific job but between the drug rounds and the paperwork, they have very little time to be with patients. As HCAs, we spent a lot of time with patients. Love to go back to doing something like that when you can make a difference to someone’s day. I could laugh (later) at someone farting in my face. I could even put up with dementia patients throwing all manner of things at me. Some not very pleasant. Even Stomas were not an issue. In fact I only had one bug bear. Getting phlegm samples. Just me I guess. I know this isn’t great or perfect but it reflects some of the feelings I’ve had lately.
Die beste entscheidung unseres lebens war es meine wunderbare Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -