Thursday, November 8, 2018

This has put a major strain on our relationship and intimacy All I need is a little Hallmark movie and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, sweater. When I talked to him about moving, he said he has no plans to leave anytime soon, because he needs to save up some money first. I already have 4 children and I don’t need a 5th child. Steve and Shirley, please help me figure out how to get this grown man out of my house. Until there are better maternity leave, maternal health care, and childcare options in our country, we have to take care of each other. As soon as we are able to pull our heads above water, we’ve got to reach back and grab the hand of someone a few steps behind us.
All I need is a little Hallmark movie and a whole lot of Jesus Hoodie

Buy this shirt: All I need is a little Hallmark movie and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -