Friday, October 19, 2018

Meadow at the walking with the dinosaurs show in Saskatoon. Yes I really do need all these Dinosaurs shirt but ended up loving it. We are going to a dinosaur show. I decided to go to sewing class since I was bored at home and at the local community hall they had free classes I decided to go there since it was close to home and recently I’ve been very lazy to drive for too long being 7 months pregnant is not easy I look like a dinosaur and nothing fits me. I’ve been so tired lately I haven’t even go to the Thursday prayer group but I’ll go next time let me go and get some fresh air from the garden I got up from the bed and opened my door what is this?
Yes I really do need all these Dinosaurs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -