Friday, October 19, 2018

I was so relieved. I didn’t want her to live alone anymore so Eugene and Two boy and two girl Mother of nightmares shirt gets well. I convinced her to see professional help so she can deal with the trauma of losing Ziyanda the way she did and the betrayal of her own husband. I mean, I can’t even imagine her pain. She cries a lot, she is too quiet and she hardly eats but I always make sure that she does. Sometimes she gets nightmares and I have to go see her and end up sleeping with her the whole night. It really breaks my heart to see her like this. Khanyi always had a strong personality, so she always been tough even towards me.
Two boy and two girl Mother of nightmares Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -