Friday, October 19, 2018

This, all of this, is what keeps me up at night. I’m scared, Si no hablas Conmigo no hables con mi marido shirt, of things happening in this world, to this world that I’m not going to be able to protect my little baby from. She is my first priority, I’m her protector. I created her and it is my job to keep her happy, healthy and safe. And my god, I do my absolute best. But I’m scared that despite my best efforts, what’s happening to this world, is something that may not be able to shield her from if things don’t change. And I’m scared. So scared. We were not able to prepare for the huge number of people who came.
Si no hablas Conmigo no hables con mi marido Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -