Saturday, October 20, 2018

Its been 3 days with my bubble, sweet, handsome hubby making love every night its good Official I am the key to the home of your dreams shirt. But for the past 3 days, my body is always tired and all I do is sleep, sleep, and sleep. Am still on silent mode towards Jenny though she has been apologizing I don’t know what got into my head’ she has been saying. The fact is I have forgiven her but I can’t put my self to befriending her again our relationship will be work nothing more or less. I woke up around 10 am did all my morning hygienic process, then went up for breakfast. I made cereal and fruit salad.
Official I am the key to the home of your dreams Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -