Thursday, October 4, 2018

March 1991 27 years of being sunshine mixed with a little hurricane shirt. They had annual check ups and tested for HW yearly, what she fails to tell you that is was at low cost clinic test and vaccines and not all at my vet as I had 3 dogs and could become very costly at 285 a pop every year. But she will make it sound like the dogs never went out, never were loved, never had training and never were seen by my vet. Both were house and crate trained and well behaved with me. They were spoiled and loved very much still are. I miss them awful.
March 1991 27 Years Of Being Sunshine Mixed With A Little Hurricane Ladies Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -