Monday, October 1, 2018

So I just have to say that I have a freaking awesome husband! Today something jarred my memory & I’m a spoiled wife I have a freaking awesome husband he was born in December he is a bit crazy and scares me sometimes I love him and he is my life I’m the lucky one shirt, my husband didn’t care how bad I sounded, he cheered me on & didn’t hide in shame ha! It brought a smile to my face because #1 it was funny & #2 he’s my biggest cheerleader! He breaks his back every day being a stay at home dad a full-time housemaid and then also makes our critters priorities. Today is all about moms, but here I go bragging on my husband.
I'm a spoiled wife I have a freaking awesome husband Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -