Monday, October 1, 2018

One could select anything in his life I’m the luckiest trouble maker I have the best partner in crime I call him Daddy shirt. Anything could be replaced but not mom. Simple as that, I am the most gifted and the luckiest guy on earth as I have got the best mom.  Amma I know that am a troublemaker. How much hardships you underwent to bring me up. If not for you I won’t be here standing up on my own legs. You are the person who taught me how to be when I have nothing, and how not to be when I have everything. I still can remember when we both play chess, you win the first two games and you just give up the last game just for me to win.
I'm the luckiest trouble maker I have the best Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -