Saturday, October 20, 2018

Blame me not for your insecurities, Dear white people 911 os for emergencies not for your insecurities fed up brown and black people shirt, I am intelligent, I am bold and beautiful, may I also remind you that the opinions of sheep mean nothing to me. Ok so I don’t know about everyone else but for me, FB is my way to keep connected with family and friends. Every one of my FB friends is someone I have known or who has been a part of my life at some point. So with that being said if I don’t know your current girlfriend, wife or baby mama or nosey ex-girlfriend stalker bytch I’m not gonna add her or him for that matter. She called them because a dad was yelling a play to his son on the soccer field. When will the police as a whole charge these people?
Dear white people 911 os for emergencies not for your insecurities Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dear white people 911 os for emergencies not for your insecurities shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -